DynaMed: point of care tool - Free two months’ trial
NSFT staff now have access to a free trial of DynaMed starting from 9 February 2015. DynaMed is a point of care tool which provides easy access to up to date information in support of patient care. Benefits include:
• Access to UK Guidelines
• BNF drug information is available
• Content is quickly updated to ensure that information is current
• A 'recent updates' service to enable you to easily read recent guidelines
• Patient information guides from recognised UK sources (e.g. Patient UK)
• Alerts can be set up to keep up to date with the latest information
• Access is available anywhere, at work or at home
To access DynaMed using your NHS OpenAthens account please use this link
You can also access DynaMed on your mobile device, simply click on the mobile tab at the top of the homepage.
In order to decide whether to make DynaMed available in 2015, we need your feedback, a survey will be made available soon.
The Lancet Psychiatry
NSFT staff now have access to The Lancet Psychiatry. Following a very positive trial last year we have taken out a subscription, which means you can access articles online from any computer or internet device. Access is via your Athens password. The easiest way to log in is through this link The Lancet Psychiatry